hit counter dreamweaver

Monday, March 1, 2010

B I T T E R S W E E T


There's no other way to do this. Im bound and chained, set in cement, rooted to my life in a thousand ways, visible and other-wise. Sometimes it feels as though the world beyond is moving aound me. Despite the fucking problem that i have going on in my head for these past few days. We still fight everyday. And i really want things to be better with us. But i just cant make everything alright again. Ive been thinking about moving on. On the contary, ive been feeling rather unconceivable. Ive never felt like this before, i never felt as if it would ever end. I always keep trying and pretending that we will always be together. The feeling of us fighting and making up, by now is one mutual feeling. So being together or not. Its not a fucking difference to me anymore.

I QUIT .

No comments:

Post a Comment