hit counter dreamweaver

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

B U R I E D A L I V E


Insecureness has always been my biggest weakness. And I know for a fact someday he would give up and leave. Just the thought of when that day will come makes my stomach churn. I've never really imagined how it would feel not having him by my side to laugh at the stupid jokes that i make up, in the feeble attempt of trying to cheer him up; after the fact that i just said something that would delibrately spoil his mood. But nor the les, he still laughs at them, even when i think it wasnt much of a joke. Im to depressed and overwhelmed to even actually be telling anything at the moment. Just a meer persona of me reminding my self. That when reality slaps back on me. I just have to be tough. Deeply i know that just a couple of words wont soften his heart. But in my expense. at this point i will try everything thats worth to make things better.

YES, I'M A LONER .

No comments:

Post a Comment